http: Forlorn Hope: A New Leaf

Monday, April 05, 2010

A New Leaf

OK. So I hardly ever blog. And i may not get to blogging a whole lot any time soon. But. Here's why I'm updating today. I've been feeling the itch to create something outside of work, and I've been thinking about making an animated short. Yup. Something of my own that i will write, design, animate, etc etc. I'm excited about it, but it's going to take a lot of time and a lot of work. I, and by extension, you, may not see the fruits of my labor for a while.

But...

This blog will serve as my production blog throughout the entire process. I am adapting this blog to serve as a behind the scenes process both to fill you in on what i'm up to, to gain your feedback, and, most of all, to serve as a motivation to keep me going.

Be patient with me, I'm hoping that this post serves as a motivation to get me working and keep me focused! Now to just figure out what story i want to tell...

7 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger LFW said...

hey matt! I found your blog, and it is amazing, I can't wait to see what you have in store.

looking forward to your future posts mate

cheers

-Luke w

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Nanda said...

I'm a huge fan of your work. I want to see more of it.

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous rps said...

Good post

 
At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Manoj - Golf Course Mapping in Google earth said...

I first read it straight on such a great idea! :)

 
At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Bhashkar_Ecotect BIM said...

Thanks for this great posting....

 
At 3:01 AM, Anonymous sketchup4architect said...

Gorgeous drawings and a great little bitter-sweet story!

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Posting Load and Truck said...

You are an expert in this topic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home