http: Forlorn Hope: On like Donkey Kong

Saturday, January 19, 2008

On like Donkey Kong



Christmas has come and gone, as has the new year. And yup. Transformers: Animated is ON TV! Yay.

Actually, its pretty exciting, but when you're knee deep in post production and you're watching the episodes over and over (I'll have seen an episode upwards of 20 times by the time its on the air... I haven't counted yet) you tend to forget to watch the show when it actually airs. So far i haven't caught a single episode on TV since the initial hour and a half pilot. How pathetic.

But so far so good! The ratings are solid, and the fan reaction is great. There is already fan art up on various websites that i LOVE looking at. It makes it really feel as if something you're doing is really resonating with someone. Its awesome. (If you're a fan doing fan art, leave me a link where to find it, the crew and i would love to see it).

5 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger boxpilot said...

hi matty. i like your show.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Kerri said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Kerri said...

Man, Matt, that picture makes me homesick!

The kids are loving your show. It's been fun to yell downstairs, "What are you watching? Are you supposed to be watching TV?" and hear, "Transformers, Mom." They know they'll just get an, "Oh, OK, then."

Hope all is well.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger potato farm girl said...

I see no Donkey Kong in this photo. I am confused.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Chris Battle said...

After that Donkey Kong reference, I was expecting to see some Gorillamus Prime drawings. I want my money back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home