http: Forlorn Hope: Transformers Own My Life

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Transformers Own My Life





So what have i been up to? First off, as things started getting released to the
internet about Transformers: Animated, I got a chance to do an interview with IGN about it. Check it out I think that counts as my first official interview ever, so i was stoked.
Life just keeps zooming at me, and by "life" I mean WORK. So much to do as we start delivering our final episodes, and as if my life weren't busy enough, we took a weekend trip down to San Diego for the annual Comicon. The worlds biggest, hugest, craziest fanfest where were were able to first join Hasbro on a panel about transformers, after which we did a signing at the Cartoon Network booth, where we actually signed autographs(!) for our fans who haven't even seen the show yet:) I know, i know. After about an hour of signing autographs we went over to see the new toys based on our show:




Pretty dope, right? And then while over there we got caught by our good friend Josh Izzo for a Hasbro Podcast about the transformers.
Click on the link and click on the Day 3 "transformers" link. Here's me being interviewed with the gang.





But now, the moment you've all been waiting for...the exclusive sneak peek at TRANSFORMERS: ANIMATED!!!!!!



Its gonna be a HUGE hit.

3 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger f*bomb. said...

THE COMICON- of COURSE!
duh!

You are such a dork.
I totally fell for that, got all excited and...
PS-
What's up with the one who resembles a teenaged mutant ninja turtle?

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger potato farm girl said...

That lubrication gag is funny everytime! Just like the movie! The Jetson car sound really adds to the magic. Good job!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Renegade Of Funk said...

Dude, Transformers came out months ago, I think it's time for a new post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home