http: Forlorn Hope: MORE THAN MEETS THEY EYE!

Monday, June 25, 2007

MORE THAN MEETS THEY EYE!



So it's out. Hollywood Reporter's got the story, so I figured I can make my official post on the subject. If not then I'm gonna get a slap from PR soon... The new job, as you can see above, is on Transformers: Animated. I'm supervising director, Derrick Wyatt is doing an amazing job on character design, and Marty Isenberg is rockin' it out as story editor. We have an awesome crew here at Cartoon Network working on the show as well as 2 great animation studios in Japan, Answer and Mook. It's been a ton of work for everyone involved but there's a lot of love being put into the show, and i think it shows. Stay tuned for more updates!

3 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Chris Battle said...

Sweet. Glad to see you guys finally get to let the robo-cat out of the bag. I gotta do lunch with you guys again soon and peek at some more stuff!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger potato farm girl said...

Yay! That poster looks mucho better than the wierd marketing illustrator image floating around. No offense to whoever drew it, new characters can be tough to draw.

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger boxpilot said...

yeah, too bad you're a dork, though. it makes me afraid that this might be dorky. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home