http: Forlorn Hope: A little bit of work...

Friday, June 08, 2007

A little bit of work...

So, yeah, I'm worse than i thought at blogging. And I still won't talk about what I'm doing, because i don't think I can announce it yet...but I'll give you a little update. I'm supervising director/show-runner of the show I'm working on right now, and because of that i was fortunate enough to travel to Japan to talk to the studios who are working day and night trying to make me and the crew happy with incredible animation. The best part of the trip is that while there i was able to actually do animation AT an actual animation studio in Japan. Talk about the dream of every anime geek living on this green earth. Here's proof!



How dope is that? And here's me with some of the crew...



And more from another studio...



And check out my guides while i was there...



Basically it was the raddest work trip of all time. 2 weeks of pure immersion into Japanese studio culture. I loved it. I would love to move to japan and produce animation. It'd be hard work, but very creatively fulfilling. So coming soon (cross your fingers) my official announcement of what I'm doing, and what these totally boss people pictured above are working on, and hopefully you'll get some new artwork while I'm at it. See ya!

4 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Renegade Of Funk said...

I know you've really just been substitute teaching at an asian magnet school in venice.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger EKG! said...

sup youngberg! looks like an amazing trip you had.

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger potato farm girl said...

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!! Me want to go to nerd country! Jealous!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger V said...

you are a nerd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home