http: Forlorn Hope: Moseying faster than a speeding bullet...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Moseying faster than a speeding bullet...






So I've been trying to sketch more. You know, find and hour or so everyday to just throw something on a piece of paper that is NOT work related. So today i sketched out a SUPER quick SUPERMAN. And since i never ink ANYTHING and I want to expunge from me the fear of puting brush or pen to paper, I did a really quick pass with a brush pen. I'm hoping in the next while I become more comfortable with it. Enough to bust out some polished looking inks. Stay tuned.

8 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Hackney said...

thats some nice inking. I like how john wayne-ish supes looks here. not something you see often.

Great work!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger potato farm girl said...

Keep moseying, Superman, keep moseying. He's SUPER!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Tannerama said...

Someone asked me to draw Superman in a car shooting a gun and I was like... wha? But I understand the fear of pens. I am the same way. I think it is because it is permanent and if you screw up then that is it. I need a tablet for my computer thats what I need.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Brandon Vietti said...

I like how the inks turned out. It's kind of a forgiving ink style in that it's not too refined. Very expressive. You should explore that more. And then throw some color on it to see what happens.

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger SMacLeod said...

Dang. That's really very cool because it is...cool

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Heather_Chavez said...

superman is hot ;0)

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Alina Chau said...

beautiful drawing!! Nice inking!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger potato farm girl said...

poop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home