http: Forlorn Hope: Have some more!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Have some more!

Here's some more art dropping in your lap...



A while ago I had a great idea for a Wolverine (TM marvel copywrite and all that jazz) animated series that i wanted to pitch, and yes, my boy Silver Samurai was going to play a fairly large part in it. Unfortunately, while Marvel is going to do a Wolvie series, I'll have nothing to do with it. But if Marvel were to call me up and ask me to take a stab at it, I'd definitely hear their pitch...After which, they'd hear mine and beg me to save Marvel animation. Yeah, i think big. Here's another couple sketches from the same idea.

10 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger potato farm girl said...

Why you gotta be hatin' on the ungrateful brats? I like the samurai. He is a bad-ass.

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Tannerama said...

This isn't a comment but more of a question... would you have him in Brown duds or yellow and blue? Strictly from a nerd perspective.

I'm glad I finally get to see your stuff. I am also glad that Marvel Animation is getting on the wagon.

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Youngberg! said...

Actually i wouldn't say they're getting on the wagon. There's almost no way that the Wolverine series will be good. Oh well, what could have been.
Oh, and strictly from a nerd perspective? Brown.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Heather_Chavez said...

ah so many sexy supermen

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Derrick J. Wyatt said...

Wow! Actual drawings! And they're good ones too!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger valerie said...

Hey Matt! yaaaay... arrrt....

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Brandon Vietti said...

Nice! I love those Punk Rocket drawings!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger SMacLeod said...

That's so interesting. Wolverine is great and so are samurai, can we see more? YOU'RE awesome

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Legions Of Gotham said...

Brown and Yellow is the way to go, man! Its too bad they aren't using your direction for a Wolvie series...it looks fantastic. Did you do sketches for any other characters?!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger jared said...

Radical Sabertooth! When are we going to get together and have a drawing bash?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home